Author Topic: GSX elevation offset at default airports  (Read 2873 times)

keino333

GSX elevation offset at default airports
« on: September 10, 2018, 05:46:58 am »
Umberto,
can u advise

I tried setting new jetways in place of Ctrl J jetways and im have an elevation issue
https://i.imgur.com/L4uMCqM.png
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 10:55:37 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX elevation offset at default airports
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 10:56:10 am »
Have you installed something from OrbX that has changed the elevation ? If yes, could you please check the name of the AFCAD used by GSX ?

keino333

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 02:15:03 pm »
That was it....looks like I have to make sure to manually run Vector at these airports.  The good thing is this will correct alot of airports that are placed in a valley that have resulted in running vector automatically (globally)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 02:45:37 pm »
The way you describe it, seems to indicate OrbX STILL haven't updated their AEC utility to recognize sceneries installed in the proper P3D4 way, by means of an add-on.xml file.

After all this time, when this issue was very well known, more than a year after P3D4 release ? If WE did something like that, people would *crucify* us...

BillS511

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 04:37:35 am »
The way you describe it, seems to indicate OrbX STILL haven't updated their AEC utility to recognize sceneries installed in the proper P3D4 way, by means of an add-on.xml file.

After all this time, when this issue was very well known, more than a year after P3D4 release ? If WE did something like that, people would *crucify* us...

KSTL St.Louis jetways were elevated until I manually disabled it in Orbx AEC.