Author Topic: Payware airport - jetways disappeared  (Read 2333 times)

curt1

Payware airport - jetways disappeared
« on: September 10, 2018, 11:53:32 pm »
I have a payware airport (FSXcenery KBMI) where I noticed the jetways have all disappeared.  The only thing remaining is the gate number that was on top of the jetway.  I read that the current GSX installer will replace default jetways, but I thought it wouldn't touch payware airports without the user making it so.  I would appreciate your help in resolving this please.

OMGEDSON

Re: Payware airport - jetways disappeared
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 08:11:15 am »
I had the same issue, with their airports. It seems they use Default Jetways.

Launch GSX Control Panel, re-enable Default Jetways to fix. I was under the impression that Level 2 would automatically replace ALL default with at least a single version of sode jetway.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 08:13:40 am »
I thought it wouldn't touch payware airports without the user making it so.  I would appreciate your help in resolving this please.

It surely doesn't. The only reason why GSX has replaced it, is they used the default model.

curt1

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 07:52:09 pm »
I'm still confused on this.  The vast majority of my default airports have the new jetways as they should.  Umberto, you stated GSX replaced the jetways in my payware airport because they used the default model, but GSX took them away and didn't replace them.  I then checked the customize feature and it indicated "No jetways", so I modified it to activate the jetways and then hit apply.  I closed P3D and went back to the airport, but still no jetways.  I could re-enable default jetways, but that will take away the better looking jetways at all airports.

curt1

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 08:27:27 pm »
My situation on this hasn't changed.  The jetways of this scenery were removed and not replaced with the sode models.  The only way I can get jetways here is to go back to default.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 02:06:11 pm »
Umberto, you stated GSX replaced the jetways in my payware airport because they used the default model, but GSX took them away and didn't replace them.

The only possible reason for that payware airport to have jetways automatically disabled by GSX, is it used the default model, the same used in a default scenery.

If you DO see the new GSX SODE jetways replaced at other default airports, there's no reason why they wouldn't show at that addon airport because, an addon airport that uses the same model as the default scenery is, by all means, just like a default airport.

Is GSX seeing the correct AFCAD for that airport ? Check the parking customization page the name of the AFCAD. It should be the one that comes with the airport.