Author Topic: GSX 2 for cargo  (Read 3394 times)

skwaL

GSX 2 for cargo
« on: September 08, 2018, 07:11:15 am »
Hey Umberto and everyone, I want to hear some personal opinions. I only fly cargo and I was wondering, because flight crew boarding and load masters doing the loading. Are there any other benefits?

Thanks,
Kosti

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX 2 for cargo
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 10:50:44 am »
Not really, but I suggest to install the new GSX anyway, because we made lots of improvements (new human voices, for example, wonder why nobody noticed them) and bugfixes which will improve the basic GSX anyway.

rcoultas62

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 06:43:39 pm »
I noticed!  The new pushback voice is fantastic! Much more natural.

Boarding/deboarding voice overs are gone?  I hear background chatter and seatbelt sounds, but I do miss the random comments (ie “Great job gentlemen” and such etc.)

Overall, I love all of the improvements and the jetways.  I felt a great sense of achievement when my first jetway exclude worked on Orbx KSAN V2 and now my Southwest gate has SODE!  Thank you for all of the hard work.  Well done!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 06:50:39 pm »
Boarding/deboarding voice overs are gone?  I hear background chatter and seatbelt sounds, but I do miss the random comments (ie “Great job gentlemen” and such etc.)

?? we haven't changed any of those.

rcoultas62

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 12:13:51 am »
Boarding/deboarding voice overs are gone?  I hear background chatter and seatbelt sounds, but I do miss the random comments (ie “Great job gentlemen” and such etc.)

?? we haven't changed any of those.

They are not playing on my installation for some reason.  I get exactly one voice over wav at the very beginning of boarding or deboarding.  Then it seems no other scripts are ever called up to play.