Author Topic: Level 2 In Sim menu dissappears  (Read 5995 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Level 2 In Sim menu dissappears
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 09:51:50 pm »
Is there an issue with GSX Level 2 if you only want to board 2 or 3 passengers into a light executive turboprop like the PC12 or Exec Jet like the phenom 100?

Well, it shouldn't froze, for sure. Are you sure you correctly configured these airplanes for GSX ?

ampharoah

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2018, 09:34:23 pm »
Evening Umberto

Many thanks for your assistance yesterday.

You are of course correct. This whole problem was caused by the fact that i hadnt configured Exits on the carenado PC12. I have done that today and now boarding is working.

May i make two observations on your excellent Level 2 boarding:

Observation 1. I cannot specify the start and end of the Pc12 jetstairs. I check the 'Embedded Stairs' box and select 'Customize in 3D'. I get the Green Red and Blue axis as per the manual, which I have aligned successfully, but don't see the yellow Start and End stairs icons as shown in the manual on page 48 and I can't find instructions in the manual on which Key commands set the Start and End points, even if i could activate them. Any advice on this please?

Observation 2. When crew are boarding a small exec aircraft, the models are too tall for the fuselage and their head stick out of the top after they enter the aircraft. Is it possible for a user to reduce the height of the modelled crew and passengers somehow please?

Observation 3, Three stewardesses board the exec aircraft. Can the user make a setting somewhere in Level 2 to reduce this to the more realistic one stewardess for this type of aircraft?

It may be that at this time GSX Level 2 is only intended for use with airliners, which is fine, but i thought i would ask, as a lot of us also fly exec turboprops and jets and would love to take advantage of your excellent enhancement to GSX in that context too.

Thanks for your wonderful products and support.

Best wishes

Andrew

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2018, 09:44:51 pm »
don't see the yellow Start and End stairs icons as shown in the manual on page 48 and I can't find instructions in the manual on which Key commands set the Start and End points, even if i could activate them. Any advice on this please?

They are just another airplane edit point (like a door) so, you use the normal keys NumPad 9 and NumPad 7 to cycle through doors and other airplane points.