Author Topic: Couple more Level 2 Questions  (Read 1555 times)

rdtv91

Couple more Level 2 Questions
« on: September 09, 2018, 07:51:51 am »
Hi,

I read that you've created 'invisible steps' for the regional aircraft - does this include the majestic dash 8?

Also with that in mind most operators of the 737-800 etc use the front air-stairs; is there a way for me to use these with the passengers under the same premise as the regional aircraft above?

Also one suggestion I've seen rearing its head across FB is using multiple buses so when you set X number of passengers or it automatically picks that up; it sends 2 or even 3 buses at once rather than just the 1 - this would be a bit more realistic with the 777's etc.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:10:23 am by rdtv91 »

Mad_X

Re: Couple more Level 2 Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 11:14:51 am »
Regarding the stairs. Ye you can use them on the 737 and the Q400. Check out the manual. It is described there pretty well :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couple more Level 2 Questions
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 05:29:17 pm »
I read that you've created 'invisible steps' for the regional aircraft - does this include the majestic dash 8?

Yes, with today's Live Update.

Also with that in mind most operators of the 737-800 etc use the front air-stairs; is there a way for me to use these with the passengers under the same premise as the regional aircraft above?

Please read Page 48 of the GSX manual, where the Embedded stair option is discussed, especially the 2nd paragraph about "Conditional Embedded Staircases". We configured the PMDG 737-800 and the P3D default L049 Constellation, to recognize the embedded stair, but only when it's used, so they can work in both ways.