Author Topic: GSX Level 2 no Passengers  (Read 4468 times)

Ankh

GSX Level 2 no Passengers
« on: September 08, 2018, 02:51:53 pm »
Hi all, I now tried several times GSX Level 2 on AS LSZH with the AS A319 and somehow GSX thinks that my Airbus has only a single passenger -> only the small JetAviation van arrives and a single passenger exits. I do not have the "estimate passengers" ticked in the GSX options. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks for any hint.

pete_auau

Re: GSX Level 2 no Passengers
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 02:56:40 pm »
Hi all, I now tried several times GSX Level 2 on AS LSZH with the AS A319 and somehow GSX thinks that my Airbus has only a single passenger -> only the small JetAviation van arrives and a single passenger exits. I do not have the "estimate passengers" ticked in the GSX options. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks for any hint.

did  you  click on the  apply option  after  you made  the  changes  in the  settings  in the estimate  section?  and  not  just  hit the ok  button

Ankh

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 03:36:19 pm »
Yes, I did. But I did not restart the sim. Now, after restarting P3D, it works with entering the number manually. Great.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 03:39:18 pm »
Yes, I did. But I did not restart the sim. Now, after restarting P3D, it works with entering the number manually. Great.

I guess a Couatl restart would have been enough.

senchay

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 05:43:09 pm »
Seems you have fixed it but be sure you use the instant load option in the AS....remember this plane loads in realtime.

If you set the amount of pax, cargo and fuel and start the loading in the plane then you only have 1 pax and a few kilo onboard. You have to either wait until the plane is loaded and then start gsx (doesnt make sense) or use the instant load in the bus and then start gsx boarding.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 06:04:19 pm »
Seems you have fixed it but be sure you use the instant load option in the AS....remember this plane loads in realtime.

That's precisely how the "estimate passengers" will be useful (when unchecked), to prevent GSX being confused in its own passenger number calculation, when the airplane loads progressively.