Author Topic: Sode Gates at payware airport + Passenger memory  (Read 1451 times)

Cyrex1984

Sode Gates at payware airport + Passenger memory
« on: September 08, 2018, 05:41:41 pm »
I have 2 questions.

1.is it possible to edit integrated payware sode jetway passenger walk path? I have an airport that uses sode jetways but the passengers are walking up trough the roof on the jetway.

2.Do GSX Lv2 have passenger memory? If example i have 10 passengers models boarding before takeoff the same passenger models will walk out in the destenation airport?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Sode Gates at payware airport + Passenger memory
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 05:49:32 pm »
1.is it possible to edit integrated payware sode jetway passenger walk path? I have an airport that uses sode jetways but the passengers are walking up trough the roof on the jetway.

In theory, it should work, but we never tried.

You will have to add a [Couatl] section in their SIM.CFG (both static and dynamic models), and both must start with this line:

[Couatl]
type = Jetway

Then, in the static model, add this line

root_floor_height = x

where "x" is a number in meters from ground which indicates the "floor" passengers will walk onto. Also, their names MUST conform to this standard: the static model must have the same name as the dynamic model, with a _static appended.

If the scenery doesn't have both static and dynamic models, I think you cannot integrate with GSX this way.

2.Do GSX Lv2 have passenger memory? If example i have 10 passengers models boarding before takeoff the same passenger models will walk out in the destenation airport?

No.