Author Topic: free fsx upgrade  (Read 4216 times)

creston

free fsx upgrade
« on: June 07, 2009, 07:12:45 pm »
Is there anyway that i can get a free version of my KORD and KLAS and soon to be KFLL for fsx if i purchased them for fs2004. I have a great computer and im ready to upgrade, i just need some airports to make the transition seamless. I can not stand flying into default airports.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: free fsx upgrade
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 07:24:37 pm »
As clearly indicated on every page of every product:

The product is sold as 2 Products in One. This means, by buying one version, you will automatically get the other for free, since activation and serial codes are shared between FSX and FS9.

You simply download the FSX installer and it will show as active already in FSX, if your FS9 install was active on the same Windows installation.

If, instead, you want to reinstall Windows from scratch, or you want to use FSX on a different PC, you just select "Register Serial" and insert your Serial Number to activate it on the new machine. This will use 2 of your 6 activations, though.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 07:27:16 pm by virtuali »

creston

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 10:34:02 pm »
Thank you so much...i wish other companies imaginesim cough cough could be as professional as you guys. great job with your work cant wait for KFLL

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 12:19:54 am »
i wish other companies imaginesim cough cough could be as professional as you guys.

Imaginesim only recently started selling the X version separately.  Most of them are free with the FS9 version.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

creston

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 02:09:16 am »
Right but 95% of my flights are from KIAD and thats a separate one so for me thats 1 scenery that i cant transfer to many