Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

Lavatory / Water service

(1/5) > >>

mroschk:
...i can configure the Water and Lavatory positions for my default B737, but how can i call this services ?

Matthias

virtuali:
You can't. They are planned for a future update.

stef95:

--- Quote from: virtuali on September 08, 2018, 08:22:00 pm ---You can't. They are planned for a future update.

--- End quote ---

Hello, do you have an idea when it s possible ?

I just update my V1 for V2, and I don't see many things that have changed for the same price ...and this discussion has already 4 months

Thx for your answer

virtuali:

--- Quote from: stef95 on January 05, 2019, 06:08:16 pm ---I just update my V1 for V2, and I don't see many things that have changed for the same price ...
--- End quote ---

When GSX Level 2 has been announced, in June 2018, it was always clearly explained that it would have added:

- new SODE-based Replacement jetways worldwide, with an editor to customize them

- visible animated passengers, which was BY FAR the most asked feature we had in years.

So, clearly, GSX Level 2 has fully delivered the two main things it promised to do.

I can only repeat and confirm the water vehicles will arrive at some time, like everything else we promised so far, which *always* arrived, sooner or later. The release notes history speak for itself:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

gibson94:
Hello
We are in 2021 and i still have "coming soon" for water services ?
I'm with P3d V4.5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version