Author Topic: No passengers deboarding?  (Read 18034 times)

FlyHardiQ

Re: No passengers deboarding?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 05:36:32 pm »
and also for the places where pax walk in/out of the airport directly to/from the aircraft, can you guys develop a simple way so that we can just manually add the route to GSX?

Er!k

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2018, 08:13:19 pm »
To reproduce-

1. Do a flight from A to B with gsx Catering, and boarding. (FSLabs a319) (Passenger density in GSX "very dense")
2. When you reach at B park up at a stand which does not have jetways
3. Request gsx for deboarding after turning engines off
4. wait for the baggage to unload and the shuttle bus to arrive and to open it's doors
5. go inside the cabin of the aircraft and check if the passengers are piling up or not..

for me the pax were piling up and not de-boarding. so i reset gsx's position and entered in my ZFW agin in the aircraft and requested for deboarding after which the pax started to de baord the a/c  hope this helps..

I also set the density to very dense. Maybe other settings work fine?!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2018, 08:18:20 pm »
To reproduce

Please run the FSDT Live Update now, because we posted a fix for this.

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2018, 03:16:10 am »
okay thanks!

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2018, 03:45:13 am »
okay thanks!

still the same bug even after running the live update..pax not getting off..

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2018, 03:49:00 am »
Pic attached..

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2018, 10:58:16 am »
Tested it by doing a flight from EGKK to LFBZ and back, uk2000 EGKK and Simzaleak LFBZ, Deboarding was fine when I landed into LFBZ, but after doing the return and landing back into EGKK my pax were not deboarding they were just stuck inside the cabin (pic attached) FSLA319, And this time I did a fresh install of gsx v2 redownloaded the installer and ran it again today..

Xiropillo

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2018, 11:52:36 am »
Same for me. Bus there, sounds there but no pax deboarding.

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2018, 02:56:47 pm »
btw can you guys (whoever has this same problem mention what aircraft you are using? with it's developer as well, for example FSlabs a319 etc)
So that it's easier for the developers to fix the issue..

Libero29

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2018, 03:12:49 pm »
Same here with MJC Dash8 Q400 at LIEE Cagliari airport today ...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2018, 04:46:37 pm »
We found the problem, and it was caused by missing passenger parameters in the smaller stair used by the smaller planes. It's fixed now, by running the FSDT Live Update.

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2018, 07:55:09 pm »
thanks!

Speedbird7AD

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2018, 10:47:52 pm »
I ran the latest update and the passengers are still in the cabin.  Gate 12 LIRN with Menzies handling. FSLabs A319.  I reset the position and tried again.  This time the crew bus arrived and six ordinary passengers (not crew in uniform) got into the crew bus.  This bus departed and another crew bus arrived. (I'm typing this as I watch).  Bus doors open.  4 females cabin crew disembark followed by Captain and First Officer.  Crew Bus departs.  Interesting.  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2018, 11:08:42 pm »
I ran the latest update and the passengers are still in the cabin.  Gate 12 LIRN with Menzies handling. FSLabs A319. 

Your problem never had anything to do with the issue discussed here, which was a specific problem with the smaller staircase that are used only on Dash-8 or smaller planes, and this caused GSX to freeze entirely.

I reset the position and tried again.  This time the crew bus arrived and six ordinary passengers (not crew in uniform) got into the crew bus.  This bus departed and another crew bus arrived. (I'm typing this as I watch).  Bus doors open.  4 females cabin crew disembark followed by Captain and First Officer.  Crew Bus departs

This only seems to indicate the passenger number was too low. With the FS Labs, it's the airplane that controls the passenger number and communicate it to GSX. I believe FS Labs have said on their forum this process is not entirely bug-free, so a fix from them should arrive.

However, if you disable the "Estimate Passengers Number" option in the GSX settings, you can override what the airplane might have sent to GSX.

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2018, 03:07:48 am »
nah it's not to do with fslabs, whenever you request for deboarding and then reset the positions fslabs will reset the ZFW inpayload back to 0 and consider itself deboarded, so whenever asking for deboarding again by I first put my original ZFW inside and then request for deboarding and it happens but only after resetting position, I have been giving you guys pictures of pax getting stuck in the cabin, i dont know what else do you guys want to believe that it is actually a big bug lol