Author Topic: No passengers deboarding?  (Read 18038 times)

Er!k

No passengers deboarding?
« on: September 08, 2018, 08:51:31 am »
Just did my first flight with GSX level 2. From LIPE to LDPL with the Aerosoft A319 in P3Dv4.3. Passengers and cargo/luggage succesfully boarded at LIPE, but at LDP only the cargo/luggage appears. For the passengers the bus arrives, but I do not see any people leave the plane. Any clue?

szamel

Re: No passengers deboarding?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 09:07:43 am »
Hello,

I have the same problem where the passsenger bus isn't available because the passengers have to be leave the plane on foot. No animation!

Can you please check this?

Thx in advance!

Zoli
SZZ

alpha117

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 09:20:26 am »
I believe the PAX animation is for Boarding only, you revert back to the standard GSX for de-boarding.

szamel

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 09:40:21 am »
No, the animated deboarding is also part of the level2 expansion.
SZZ

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 10:29:47 am »
Passengers won't appear if the parking has been set with the "No Passenger bus" option in the GSX customization that might have been made by the scenery developer.

This is normal and it's the expected behavior, until we'll set up a system to create passenger walking paths to the terminal, which cannot be made generically so, it will require quite extensive customization.

Er!k

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 01:12:23 pm »
Passengers won't appear if the parking has been set with the "No Passenger bus" option in the GSX customization that might have been made by the scenery developer.

This is normal and it's the expected behavior, until we'll set up a system to create passenger walking paths to the terminal, which cannot be made generically so, it will require quite extensive customization.

Hi Umberto, as you can see in my topic start, the bus appears, but passengers are *not* deboarding... It is a parking with bus assigned.

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2018, 01:35:28 pm »
I have this same bug as well, and no the scenery does not have any walk in gates, it has a shuttle which came but the pax are just stuck in the cabin, i reset gsx and requested for de boarding again and then the pax deboarded..

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2018, 03:27:21 pm »
deboarding not working but can hear deboarding sounds..people just stuck inside

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2018, 03:33:00 pm »
I'm sorry, but I cannot replicate the problem. The usual question is: does it work on a default airport ? This doesn't mean in any way GSX requires a default airport, but it's the first troubleshooting step to understand if there's a problem related to the airport itself.

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2018, 03:45:20 pm »
I tried it at T2G Doha and ARMI projects Muscat in p3d v4.3, Pax only start getting off the aircraft (FSL A319) After I "reset position" in gsx menu and then put in the wieghts again and then request for deboarding.. so clearly they do de-board but not without resetting gsx back, pic attached

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 03:49:26 pm »
Please clarify. Are you saying that passengers deboard as soon as GSX starts or it's restarted, but not after doing another operation, like a previous boarding, for example ?

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2018, 03:57:46 pm »
So for example i came in from Muscat into Doha, parked on stand and then requested deboarding, the baggage carts have arrived, and they have unloaded the baggage, and then the shuttle bus comes in to pic the pax up, the shuttle opens up the door, but the pax do not deboard the aircraft they just stand into each other as shown in the image, but then I pressed "reset position" in GSX menu, and gsx unloads as usual, after that I request for deboarding again same stuff, but this time the pax deboard into the shuttle as it should happen.

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2018, 03:59:10 pm »
I can confirm this since I am not the only one, it is also happening with many more people..

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2018, 04:44:13 pm »
I can confirm this since I am not the only one, it is also happening with many more people..

I'm not denying it can happen.

I only ASKED if this is how it's possible to reproduce it because, it's a very different thing (and a totally different investigation process on our side), saying "deboarding doesn't work", or saying "deboarding doesn't work only on arrival".

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2018, 04:55:27 pm »
To reproduce-

1. Do a flight from A to B with gsx Catering, and boarding. (FSLabs a319) (Passenger density in GSX "very dense")
2. When you reach at B park up at a stand which does not have jetways
3. Request gsx for deboarding after turning engines off
4. wait for the baggage to unload and the shuttle bus to arrive and to open it's doors
5. go inside the cabin of the aircraft and check if the passengers are piling up or not..

for me the pax were piling up and not de-boarding. so i reset gsx's position and entered in my ZFW agin in the aircraft and requested for deboarding after which the pax started to de baord the a/c  hope this helps..