Author Topic: Feature Request for GSX LvL2  (Read 2336 times)

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
Feature Request for GSX LvL2
« on: September 08, 2018, 08:05:57 am »
Hi,

first, congrats to the cool product :)
Will it be possible in the future to also edit SODE Jetways which are already placed from the 3rd Party Scenery Publisher?

It would be cool, if the already existing jetwas could also be replaced with glas jetways to see the passangers  :)

Greetings!

elac1

Re: Feature Request for GSX LvL2
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 09:44:42 am »
Kind of defeats the purpose of actually paying for a 3rd party dev airport add-on. You shelled out good, hard-earned money to get the best representation of the particular airfield and you want GSX to bugger it up?   ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 10:27:32 am »
If you feel adventurous, you can already do that, by removing jetways from the SODE XML file for that product (not always possible, some developers have their SODE XML files encrypted), so GSX will allow you to customize them.

That's not something we encourage to do. We assume developers knew what they were doing when choosing to use SODE, and modeled the most appropriate jetways for their own scenery.

SPN136

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 02:33:36 am »
If you feel adventurous, you can already do that, by removing jetways from the SODE XML file for that product (not always possible, some developers have their SODE XML files encrypted), so GSX will allow you to customize them.

That's not something we encourage to do. We assume developers knew what they were doing when choosing to use SODE, and modeled the most appropriate jetways for their own scenery.
>:( rubbish!!!I have had enough of it,I changed countless VPN.I changed many systems,It does not work >:( >:( >:(Why should I buy it?Can I refund my money。。。I don't want it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 11:14:27 am »
rubbish!!!I have had enough of it,I changed countless VPN.I changed many systems,It does not work >:( >:( >:(Why should I buy it?Can I refund my money。。。I don't want it.

And what this nonsensical post has to do with this thread ? Something that started with "first, congrats to the cool product" ? I wonder how the OP was able to use it, if it really "didn't work".

So, instead of posting nonsense, open a proper thread, with a proper title, and describe your problem clearly.