Author Topic: (fixed) GSX LEVEL 2 EXPANSION PROBLEM 15min DELAY FOR BUS  (Read 12529 times)

stewart

Re: GSX LEVEL 2 EXPANSION PROBLEM 15min DELAY FOR BUS
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2018, 11:18:28 am »
Hi,
Am also experiencing the same problem with the Q400 (majestic). My airport was Sonoma (KSTS - Orbx - Gate 1). No bus just a long wait with nothing happening after stairs and loader goes into position. The baggage cart sits their and doesn't move.   No passengers arrive. Running P3D V4.3 here.

Thanks

Yep that's bang on the same for me with the q400. Well the bus dose arrive after 15min
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 11:22:04 am by stewart »

abude83

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2018, 01:39:56 pm »
Ok! i have some good news!
The problem with the majestic q400 boarding and unboarding seems to be caused by embedded stairs not being enabled at the main exit/entrance of the aircraft!

In order to eliminate the problem, please go on ahead and load the majestic q400. Once loaded, go to customize aircraft and click on Pax 1. check the embedded stair checkbox on the popup box and hit save!

Boarding and Unboarding should work normally now! Happy flying!

pete_auau

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2018, 01:48:11 pm »
well done

stewart

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2018, 03:09:42 pm »
The problem with the majestic q400 boarding and unboarding seems to be caused by embedded stairs not being enabled at the main exit/entrance of the aircraft!

In order to eliminate the problem, please go on ahead and load the majestic q400. Once loaded, go to customize aircraft and click on Pax 1. check the embedded stair checkbox on the popup box and hit save!

Bang on working now thanks and good find. :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: (fixed) GSX LEVEL 2 EXPANSION PROBLEM 15min DELAY FOR BUS
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2018, 04:51:00 pm »
Yes, it's fixed now, and it was a combination of two issues:

- We haven't configured the Q400 with an embedded stair, so it used a small stair.

- That small stair was still missing some important parameters which are required to use passengers.

You can get the updated files by running the Live Update and (this might be important), RESET the Q400 configuration, so GSX will use its (now updated) internal one, which has an embedded stair configured.

Raphael

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2018, 05:08:24 pm »

Awesome!!!!!

I will test my Carenado SF34 & legendary Learjet 35A in a while   8)

Yes, it's fixed now, and it was a combination of two issues:

- We haven't configured the Q400 with an embedded stair, so it used a small stair.

- That small stair was still missing some important parameters which are required to use passengers.

You can get the updated files by running the Live Update...

Great news, i suppose airplanes got to be updated little by little.  I see larger dev airplanes like PMDG, FSLABs are ok.... Solution seems easy, but, nothing like revised by pro-dev.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:12:54 pm by Raphael »

Raphael

Re: (fixed) GSX LEVEL 2 EXPANSION PROBLEM 15min DELAY FOR BUS
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2018, 12:40:50 am »
Working like a Charm here....

THis is me reading manuals and abude83 advices:

8)

There is more to learn and refine.... For expl i cant set end/start for stairs, i just see the configuration with the angle(i made it work, but itll be easier and i dont know why is not showing...  According to the manual GSX2 should show that...  well, lets continue on it...

Following the thread...