Author Topic: Problem with GSX, and Question about GSX v2  (Read 2141 times)

Jammin16

Problem with GSX, and Question about GSX v2
« on: September 07, 2018, 06:12:43 pm »
Hey there,

I have a problem with my GSX, when I start my P3D v4 I was notified that GSX should be updated. But when I had to update GSX, I received this message: This update requires the lates GSX Full installer pleas download and install it to continue. And here comes my question, so should I have GSX v2 and should I pay full price when I have the old GSX ???

Regards Jammin16

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with GSX, and Question about GSX v2
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 06:24:48 pm »
The message from the update says it requires the latest GSX full installer. It doesn't say anything about having to BUY the Expansion in order to continue, that's always optional, but you need the new full installer in any case, regardless if you decide to buy the expansion or not.

Jammin16

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 10:35:45 pm »
The message from the update says it requires the latest GSX full installer. It doesn't say anything about having to BUY the Expansion in order to continue, that's always optional, but you need the new full installer in any case, regardless if you decide to buy the expansion or not.

Okay I hear and understand what you say. But I would love to have GSX v2 but I did not think I should pay to get the GSX v2 full, as I already have a key to the "old" GSX.
I thought if you already have GSX that you would get a new key to GSX v2 ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 10:38:41 pm »
I did not think I should pay to get the GSX v2 full, as I already have a key to the "old" GSX.

Let's make an example:

Suppose YOU worked for us, FULL TIME, for about a year, modeling countless of jetways, texturing them, then modeling and animating passengers, and you also made the coding that made all of this possible, and when it's time to get paid, I would reply to you something like;:

"Sorry, we can't pay you, since we decided to give your work away for free"

Jammin16

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 02:56:45 pm »
I did not think I should pay to get the GSX v2 full, as I already have a key to the "old" GSX.

Let's make an example:

Suppose YOU worked for us, FULL TIME, for about a year, modeling countless of jetways, texturing them, then modeling and animating passengers, and you also made the coding that made all of this possible, and when it's time to get paid, I would reply to you something like;:

"Sorry, we can't pay you, since we decided to give your work away for free"

That's fine I can pay for that, no problem