Author Topic: "No jetway can operate at this position" - Tried a good bunch of them.  (Read 11444 times)

ols500

Re: "No jetway can operate at this position" - Tried a good bunch of them.
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 02:32:32 am »
got it working-finally! How can i apply this to all my jeties?

DreamSkywards

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2018, 05:25:05 pm »
got it working-finally! How can i apply this to all my jeties?

Hey! Nice you got it working. Check my image below. I created it to help some other folks on Facebook.

In short, you have to CTRL + Click on the position numbers on the left side of the gates you want to edit, and then you can go ahead and bring your modifications, then once you click on Apply, all of the gates you selected beforhand on the left will have the same modifications.

ols500

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2018, 11:22:05 am »
Awesome it works  ;D ;D ;D

DreamSkywards

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2018, 05:46:58 pm »
 ;)

DreamSkywards

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2018, 08:36:21 pm »
Well well well !

Now, where do I find the "New Jetway model with red/grey paint, like those used in LSGG."? :P
Either I missed them from the list, or they are not in yet, in which case and as I said, waiting for them is not an issue for me, only the accuracy, as having a more uniform scenery is more appealing.

Edit:

The jetways in the Geneva airport (only those in the roundabout) operate symmetrically opposite to the normal jetways, for this reason they have the staircase and the service exit on the opposite side. There are currently no GSX level 2 models working in this mode. I have to do some tests to verify that SODE allows the resolution of this kinematics, so I see if can create special jetways for LSGG in the next update.

Alessandro.

Thank you Allesandro and Umberto.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 08:49:13 pm by DreamSkywards »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2018, 08:56:03 pm »
Now, where do I find the "New Jetway model with red/grey paint, like those used in LSGG."

We already updated the straight one in red/grey livery, the reversed will appear in a couple of days or so.

DreamSkywards

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2018, 09:18:23 pm »
Now, where do I find the "New Jetway model with red/grey paint, like those used in LSGG."

We already updated the straight one in red/grey livery, the reversed will appear in a couple of days or so.

Sorry, I was talking about the straight ones indeed.

This is the selection I see in the colours for seemingly all of them, same as before the update.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2018, 09:20:09 pm »
This is the selection I see in the colours for seemingly all of them, same as before the update.

They are not supposed to appear as a new livery, but as a new model specific for LSGG, with a name that starts with "OPTION"

DreamSkywards

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2018, 09:49:31 pm »

They are not supposed to appear as a new livery, but as a new model specific for LSGG, with a name that starts with "OPTION"

Man...thank you so much. I know I'm being an utter ass sometimes and I'm so sorry for that. Teaches me a lesson to be more humble towards developers who work their ass off, and still get blasted on their own forums. I'm sorry.

If I may, it seems like they are a bit high for positions going from 14 to 16. But do absolutely take your time, please, and I'm sorry for having been a complete ass in this and/or my other threads.

(I was wondering where I could find these at first as doing the Live Update (from outside the sim) did nothing. I went ahead and redownloaded the GSX Level 2 installer and it worked.)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2018, 03:42:30 am »
(I was wondering where I could find these at first as doing the Live Update (from outside the sim) did nothing. I went ahead and redownloaded the GSX Level 2 installer and it worked.)

Sometimes the Cloudflare server closest to you, which we use to accelerate downloads, might experience some delay in getting the latest files. It's usually enough trying another Live Update later.

DreamSkywards

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2018, 04:51:02 am »

Sometimes the Cloudflare server closest to you, which we use to accelerate downloads, might experience some delay in getting the latest files. It's usually enough trying another Live Update later.

Yup, got it, thanks!

Do you know if you guys are planning to bring the same type of mods to a jetway that fits pos. 14 to 16? Just wondering. The only thing with the Option LSGG ones is they are just a tiny bit tall, other than that it's the same jetways all over LSGG. (Well, 8 of them turn clockwise for the satelites in the middle of the apron, the only difference)

DreamSkywards

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2018, 11:12:54 am »
A tiny bit low but much better than the height they were at before. (See few posts up.)

I can live with that. Thank you!

Man I hope the glasses in the next update of LSGG will have the same PBR-like material the jetways have.