Products Support > GSX Support FSX/P3D

GSX Level 2 TUTORIAL - Replace Jetways on a 3rd party airport.

<< < (2/35) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: airbusguy320 on September 08, 2018, 12:10:16 am ---What do you mean with "left side of the screen"?
Could you specify where we can do this?
--- End quote ---

The tree-like structure on the left side of the parking customization window, allows multiple selection.

Standard windows here: CTRL+Click select multiple parkings, and if you click on a "root", like a terminal, it will select all gates in that terminal. If you click the airport itself (the topmost root node), it will select all parkings at once.

GSX always worked like this since it was released.

airbusguy320:
One more little question: my AI docks at default and SODE jetways. But when I make these GSX jetways, AI does not dock anymore. Is this expected behaviour?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: airbusguy320 on September 08, 2018, 12:33:09 am ---One more little question: my AI docks at default and SODE jetways. But when I make these GSX jetways, AI does not dock anymore. Is this expected behaviour?
--- End quote ---

Yes. GSX always worked on the user parking. No difference here.

Having all jetway animated will kill both the frame rate (the static jetway is MUCH faster than the animated one) AND will disrupt the whole simulation by spamming Simconnect with so many commands required to keep track and control even AI in addition to the user airplane.

arwasairl:
Cool!
I was writing a opst, and then i saw it on the product page!
Very nice Virtuali!

skyrat77:
I must have missed something...

Followed Tutorial to replace FlightBeam Studios KSFO jetways and nothing changed.

See screenshot. I appreciate any help. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version