Products Support > GSX Support FSX/P3D

GSX Level 2 TUTORIAL - Replace Jetways on a 3rd party airport.

<< < (3/35) > >>

skyrat77:
So, after some troubleshooting I am able to add the new jetway, but the old one will not get removed after excluding it and restarting the sim.

dmaclaury:

--- Quote from: skyrat77 on September 08, 2018, 06:43:27 am ---I must have missed something...

Followed Tutorial to replace FlightBeam Studios KSFO jetways and nothing changed.

See screenshot. I appreciate any help. 

--- End quote ---

FB KSFO comes with SODE gateways out of the box. Nothing to replace at that airport...

Harry320:
@skyrat77

i had the same issue.

check under C:\Users\yourName\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons

There must be a Folder named "FsDreamTeam Exclude"

In my case this Folder was emty. The add-on.xml was missing.

You can create one via lorby addon organizer.

regards

Harald

perfectflight:
please GSX team the crew bus should be activated manually

that would be more realistic, in reality he does not come with every boarding and deboarding

space_coast:
I give up!
I tried to replace de BGL jetways from Aerosoft Zurich in P3DV4 and the following is happening:
I can click on the exclude button and can add my jetways, which I choose from the menu. After that, i quit and run the GSX2 exclude program, i restart P3D and voila, the Sode jetways have disappeared. I once again try to choose the jetway model, it reappears but when I choose to dock it, it says, there is only a default jetway. I go back in the settings menu, rechoose the jetway and edit it. I press the numeric 5 in the editor but its not working. I quit P3D and relaunch everything and the jetways have disappeared.

I have used several hours on this issue, no chance to resolve it. I did a reinstall, I did run the FSDT Live Manager but still no luck.
Its not as easy as it seems to replace the jetways, I cannot enjoy GSX2 and this is very disappointing!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version