Author Topic: QW 787 & GSX / Catering Vehicles Don't prompt to open doors  (Read 1790 times)

bhorv67

QW 787 & GSX / Catering Vehicles Don't prompt to open doors
« on: August 01, 2018, 03:38:30 am »
The 787 is the only AC I'm having this issue. When the catering trucks arrive, there's a message they're at the plane, but I'm getting the beep every few seconds to open the door. The trucks will start loading catering through closed doors and then leave.
How would I fix this? (I know, open the doors before they start, but I should be prompted).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: QW 787 & GSX / Catering Vehicles Don't prompt to open doors
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 10:04:47 am »
GSX doesn't come with an internal configuration for the QW787 so, whoever made the configuration you are using, has probably set the catering door using the wrong variables or, possibly, configured them to ignore the door's status altogether, which explains why the catering doesn't wait and loads through the closed door.

You can of course fix this in the included airplane configuration editor, as explained int the GSX manual but, if that airplane uses a custom variable (very likely), you'll have to figure it out the variable name, and use an XML expression as the door check.