Author Topic: Fueling  (Read 2310 times)

unc1rlm

Fueling
« on: July 29, 2018, 04:41:14 pm »
Sorry...sure its been covered but fuel truck shows up and ask me to use the refueling system of my aircraft. I have the new a318/319 pro from Aerosoft and in the Options MCDU...I use the loadsheet and its green and click on Load fuel and its green and the gsx prompt keep beeping and asking.

Any help appreciated :)
Bob M.

flyingfish

Re: Fueling
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 09:41:21 am »
Have had a similar problem myself. I think I pressed the Fuel button the MCDU several times before the message finally stopped. Will try to replicate it today and report back.

unc1rlm

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 12:13:28 pm »
Thank you and thanks for posting back :)
Bob M.

snoopy_belgium

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 12:20:30 pm »
In the fuel planner of the Airbus I lower the planned fuel quantity. For example when the planner wants to load 6845 kg of fuel, I change the 6 into a 1. Then I let the Airbus read the data from the load planner and do a instant load. Now 1845 kg of fuel is on board.
Next I let do the fuel planner the calculation again and let the Airbus read the data from the fuel planner again.
After that I call the fuel truck. When the fuel truck arrives it will tell you to start loading fuel in the airbus MCDU. Now the fuel truck will start to load 6845 - 1845 kg of fuel.
When the quantity of fuel is equal to the planned fuel in the fuel planner the fuel truck will not do anything.

Best regards,
Snoopy_belgium

flyingfish

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 12:45:14 pm »
I have just tried it as follows and it worked:

1. Generate loadsheet from Aerosoft fuelplanner.
2. When plane has been loaded, press Init Loadsheet - LSK6. Fuel on RSK3 shows turns to orange.
3. Request GSX fuel truck. When it arrives and asks to you to load aircraft with fuel, press RSK3 which should initiate GSX fuelling.

unc1rlm

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 03:25:13 pm »
Worked like a charm!!!! FlyingFish  and thanks everyone else.

Best Regards,
Bob M.

flyingfish

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2018, 07:35:54 pm »
Great to hear it worked Bob. :)