Author Topic: Lost activation key  (Read 2108 times)

Jeannotc

Lost activation key
« on: July 24, 2018, 11:32:11 am »
Hello everybody,
Sorry if I'm not in the right place!
My hard disk being out of order, I had to change it and reinstall everything, but unfortunately, I did not find the activation key of GSX for FSX and P3d.
I have repeatedly asked me to send me my order number so that I can find the information I need, but so far, Although they announce me the envoir of a mail , I still have not received anything.
So how do I go about using GSX?
Thank you
Cordily to you
 :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Lost activation key
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 06:05:29 pm »
Although they announce me the envoir of a mail , I still have not received anything.

If Esellerate said it has sent you an email, you can be sure it has, so the problem is on your side, maybe it went into the spam folder.

Of course, you must be sure the email you are checking with your email program, is the same you inserted on Esellerate which resulted in the message from Esellerate that an email has been sent.

In any case, the forum is not the correct place for such questions, because in order to find your order, we might have to check your personal details so, email support is the proper way to discuss orders.

Jeannotc

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 07:08:59 pm »
Good evening,
I suspected that it was not from here that my problem would be settled; but this mail sent by Esellerate, I can not find it anywhere in my mailbox, yet I added @ Esellerate.net in my list of authorized contacts (green list in my program) dont anything happens!
If my email address was not the right one, I think that Esellerate would not have sent me anything!
In any case, thank you for answering me
cordially
 :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 02:04:25 pm »
If my email address was not the right one, I think that Esellerate would not have sent me anything!

That's exactly what I've said: if you entered the wrong email address, Esellerate would tell you that. As I've said, if Esellerate said it HAS sent the email, you can be sure IT HAS.

But that's another thing to check. Are you checking THAT email address in your email software ? Because, you might well entering the correct email in the Esellerate website but, if you are checking *that* one, it's normal you don't see anything.

I have lots of issues with users that THINK they are using an email address, but they don't because their email software is not configured correctly, so more often you think, I cannot reply to their enquires, because the email doesn't work, since they configured a different address from sending than receiving.