FS9 support > Las Vegas FS9

KLAS V1.1 not fine on my PC

<< < (2/2)

Cereal Eater:
Hey juergen,

I have only encountered a very small problem with my Cloud9 KLAX and the HR LAX Bluesky Scenery. But it is completely remedied when I tune the Nav radio to 117.00 (or whatever it is, it's been a while and I forgot). If you look in any of the the Bluesky Scenery High-Res readme.txts, it mentions this feature. It disables the ground textures over the airport property so that they don't interfere with any add-on airport scenery which might contain high-res ground textures for that particular airport.

You may already know this and still be having issues, but I just wanted to bring it up to you just in case you didn't.

Good luck!

data63:
hmmmm...

must have overlooked that "feature"

i'll try it as soon as possible - thanks for the info!

happy landings

juergen

p.s. ...I supose we better should stop this "off topic" now  8)

bradl:

Another question for this..

Does KLAS v1.1 work for you if you put the BlueSky scenery at a lower priority than the KLAS v1.1 scenery? I ask, because whole disabling the HR scenery will work. What I like about the HR scenery is that it includes the most realistic scenery around KLAS, not just on the field. Every street is depicted exactly as well as just about every building (it's sad when you can pick out your apartment in the scenery!  :-[ ) but I think if a pristine copy of the HR scenery is laid down followed by KLAS v1.1, you should be okay (someone, please correct me if I'm wrong).

BL.

Yeah:
Nope, it shines through still. I don't know about other parts of the airport but you can see this at the beginning of 25R.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version