Author Topic: Issue regarding pushback and boarding.  (Read 1818 times)

leonardo2000

Issue regarding pushback and boarding.
« on: July 15, 2018, 10:43:21 am »
Firstly, so excited for GSX level 2. Can't wait to see all the passengers board  ;D ;D. Anyway, the issue I currently is strange.
-Pushback- Everything is good with the pusback until its final moments. The issue is it stops suddenly without any warning. It's highly unrealistic and has been going on for months now.
-Boarding- Again everything is fine with boarding until the final moments, The issue is loading passengers is fine, It says that the passengers are boarded however the cargo just keeps going. The baggage visually looks that its all in. (what i mean is that the cargo is no longer going in to the plane) however GSX tells me baggage loading is still in progress. To end this issue all I do is reset GSX. All of these issues are with the PMDG 737 - 800 and I haven't tried it with other aircraft as the 737 is really all I fly. If you need anymore information please ask. And again, thanks for the high quality products and I can't wait to get my hands on GSX level 2.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Issue regarding pushback and boarding.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 10:45:22 am »
It really seems you haven't the latest Live Update installed because:

- The pushback stopping suddendly has been fixed months ago. Now some users complained is stopping too slow, go figure...

- The neverending boarding\deboarding has been fixed recently.

Just run the FSDT LIve Update from the desktop, to get all the latest fixes.