Author Topic: Catering Service  (Read 1857 times)

stro19

Catering Service
« on: July 13, 2018, 11:18:50 pm »
Im at FSDT KIAH, with QW787-8 and I call for catering service. Both catering trucks go to the front of the aircraft and both of the catering doors are open but GSX keeps requesting for me to open R1 door even though R1 is open.
SaintJoe

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Catering Service
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 12:57:59 pm »
As explained so many times on the forum, whenever you find a problem with vehicles not going in the correct place with any airplane, the problem is ALWAYS caused by the GSX customization for that plane.

Since GSX doesn't come with a customization for the QW787, it has been either provided by the airplane developer, or it must be made by yourself. If the airplane comes with a GSX configuration made by QW, you should probably report this to QW, so they can fix it. If you are using a configuration made by some other user, you must report it to him, and if you made a configuration yourself, you must fix it, and set all vehicles to the correct doors.

If GSX is asking for a door even if that door looks open, it means whoever made that configuration, hasn't set the control variables correctly.

stro19

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 01:45:46 pm »
Yeah, I even tried one of the setting Captain Kevin had posted on here for the QW787's and the same issue.
SaintJoe

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 02:38:58 pm »
There has been several updates to the file he posted and, last posts seem to indicate the file is now working.

And, the never ending deboarding/boarding problem has been fixed in GSX recently, and didn't had anything to do with the airplane configuration.ò