Author Topic: integrated stairs  (Read 1511 times)

om457fan

integrated stairs
« on: July 10, 2018, 07:12:05 pm »
After using gsx for a while I now understand things better. ANd also my knowledge has improved. I noted something: you can't have integrated stairs and the ability to dock a jetway, which is a pity. I know it will come one day, but isn't it possible to add to the gsx aircraft menu and in conjunction to that in the parking menu an option so that if you don't have a jetway a dialog box tells you to choose whether you want no stairs, stairs and ony fwd stairs? That yould make sense. We would "just" need an option under door settings with a tick saying: door L- has integrated stairs, so if so then when you park it says: no jetway, ask, and then apply. I think that in my opinion ,that it's the most straightforward solution. but hey, you "have control", so you decide.

Best regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: integrated stairs
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 08:31:40 am »
Support for integrated airstairs is already supported and recognized by GSX internally, and it already works with some airplanes ( Majestic Dash8 and Aerosoft CRJ ) it's just we haven't exposed the settings to the airplane customization interface, which we'll surely do in a future update.