Author Topic: GSX Not Installing Properly P3D V4.3 **SOLVED**  (Read 3480 times)

mwestpilot

GSX Not Installing Properly P3D V4.3 **SOLVED**
« on: July 07, 2018, 09:12:56 am »
Hi there,

I am having troubles installing and activating GSX on P3D V4.3. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the product with no success. Addon Manager and SODE install correctly, however GSX does not appear on my addon menu nor does activating the product work, it just directs me back to the sim. I have tried running the product at one of the airports listed as a trial airport with no luck so I believe it is a problem with the installation somehow but can't find the problem. If you could help me out that would be awesome as I really enjoyed the product with FSX and I am looking forward to using it with P3D :)

Thanks,
Matthew :)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:50:16 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Not Installing Properly P3D V4.3
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 01:50:36 am »
The problem of missing menu items under the Addons menu it's usually caused by one of these:

1) Defective antivirus. Download and install with the Antivirus disabled AND configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning BEFORE starting the sim.

OR

2) Missing/Corrupted VC++ libraries in your system. See solution in the "Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**" thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17484.msg122656.html#msg122656

mwestpilot

Re: GSX Not Installing Properly P3D V4.3
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 05:49:29 am »
Thanks For your help! Turns out it was the antivirus, working now :)