Author Topic: Departure Clearance  (Read 2591 times)

stro19

Departure Clearance
« on: July 07, 2018, 07:55:36 pm »
Im running Prear3d V4.3 and after boarding is complete, I close all doors, disconnect ground power and request push back. GSX saids Departure Clearance is Requested and the push back tug never hooks up to the aircraft. I release the parking brakes and it saids to Set Parking Brakes Immediately. I use the default push back and taxi to the runway. I set the parking brakes waiting for take off clearance and when cleared, I release the brakes and it still saids, Set Parking Brakes Immediately.
SaintJoe

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Departure Clearance
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 01:17:05 am »
GSX saids Departure Clearance is Requested and the push back tug never hooks up to the aircraft. I release the parking brakes and it saids to Set Parking Brakes Immediately.

You don't say which airplane you used. It's possible GSX is trying to tell you something about not having completed all the pre-clearance stuff that we have added to some 3rd party airplanes (for example, removing wheelchocks) but, either you have the GSX Verbosity slider too low OR you have set the time interval between messages too high, resulting not getting the message from GSX that is waiting for you to do something before allowing pushback.

stro19

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 04:17:04 am »
It does it with PMDG 737's and QW 787... Im not sure what the GSX Verbosity slider is, I have never changed any of those setting.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:19:20 am by stro19 »
SaintJoe

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 04:21:18 am »
See the rest of my explanation: either you have the GSX Verbosity slider too low OR you have set the time interval between messages too high, resulting not getting the message from GSX that is waiting for you to do something before allowing pushback.

Also, try to enable logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings page, and ask for pushback. If still doesn't move, exit from the sim, and see if you see anything that looks like an error or a problem in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.LOG file that will be created.

Of course, I assume you are using the latest version of the software. If you are not sure, run the FSDT Live Update now from the Desktop, which will update all your FSDT installed products.