Author Topic: Jetway not moving with GSX  (Read 1702 times)

trisho0

Jetway not moving with GSX
« on: June 30, 2018, 05:09:59 am »
In FSX I load Baltimore Washington International KBWI with PMDG 737NGX. I call GSX and I select 6. Operate Jetway (s). I see a green line "GSX Jetway operating" but, the jetway itself has no animation and not docking. If I use crtl+J then the jetway animates and docks on the aircraft's door.

Later, I call GSX again and after selecting Operate jetway to undock the jetway I see the green line "GSX jetway operating" but the jetway stays docked. By using again the crtl+J the jetway works, undocking and back to the original position. Sode is version 1.6.3

GSX doesn't send the proper command to handle the jetway accordingly? From GSX customization I can see Parking has a BGL Jetway. So, what do you recommend me to try?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway not moving with GSX
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 02:26:07 pm »
You don't say which scenery you use for KBWI, so I assume you use default, and SODE doesn't have any effect on a scenery with default jetways.

Yes, GSX surely sends the CTRL+J commands when you select "Operate jetways" on a scenery that has default jetways. You should see a sign saying "[GSX] This gate has a default jetway", followed by "[GSX] Jetway operating"