Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

GSX Level 2 - passengers preview video

<< < (2/6) > >>

goodperson36:
There is no way I am paying again for a GSX upgrade or whatever you call this. Number one you still haven't fixed the issue with Preparv4 where you have three lugged trucks and the third lugged truck runs through the other 2 lugged trucks the gas truck runs through the aircraft and sits their. I understand I am using the posky freeware A319 but I am assuming that GSX only works with payware aircraft which I do not own because it's very difficult to fly those aircraft. I don't understand why no one else is having the same problems with this maybe it's my free ware aircraft who knows....

virtuali:

--- Quote from: goodperson36 on September 07, 2018, 04:03:43 pm ---There is no way I am paying again for a GSX upgrade or whatever you call this.
--- End quote ---

You doesn't seem to get the fact this is an expansion, so you are supposed to pay only if you are interested in the new features. We obviously added several updates to the base GSX product with this release.

--- Quote ---Number one you still haven't fixed the issue with Preparv4 where you have three lugged trucks and the third lugged truck runs through the other 2 lugged trucks the gas truck runs through the aircraft and sits their.
--- End quote ---

It doesn't do that.

--- Quote ---I understand I am using the posky freeware A319
--- End quote ---

On an A319, you might consider using only one loader, since they barely fit, especially when they have 3 carts. But that's not obviously a GSX "problem", or something we should "fix".

It's up to your ability to configure correctly an airplane which is not included with GSX.

--- Quote ---I don't understand why no one else is having the same problem
--- End quote ---

Maybe because many use payware airplanes that we, or the original developer, made their configuration for GSX ?

goodperson36:
Okay then how do you request a one loader in preparv4 how is this done where is their a tutorial on this. Matter of fact I was told that the loading carts problem was an issue with prepar3v4 not its not....interesting

virtuali:

--- Quote from: goodperson36 on September 07, 2018, 04:52:07 pm ---Okay then how do you request a one loader in preparv4 how is this done where is their a tutorial on this. Matter of fact I was told that the loading carts problem was an issue with prepar3v4 not its not....interesting
--- End quote ---

To disable a loader, you must disable the cargo door in the GSX airplane configuration.

goodperson36:
Do I have to have fsdreamteam Airports installed to use GSX or can i use that by itself...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version