Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

GSX Level 2 - passengers preview video

<< < (5/6) > >>

airnz515:

--- Quote from: virtuali on September 08, 2018, 09:32:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: airnz515 on September 08, 2018, 09:10:01 pm ---What I mean is is it possible to get passengers boarding and disembarking using airstairs as well as jetway when both are available at the ramp.
--- End quote ---

Airstairs are typically used only by the cleaning crew, if there's a jetway available. The only reason I can think of when using stairs on a jetway-equipped parking stand, is when the jetway is out of service. Happened to me once...

--- End quote ---

Here in New Zealand is it's very common to have passengers using both stairs and jetway at the same time. Both major airlines use dual boarding on domestic A320 services where passengers seating in the front half of the plane board via the jetway and passengers seated in the back half board via airstairs (walk across the tarmac). The terminal is accessed by walking up jetway stairs by passengers using the rear airstairs.

goodperson36:
Hi Guys I don't know why the fuel truck keeps going all the way under the aircraft is thier any setting i need to do to keep this from happening. I attached a picture...

virtuali:

--- Quote from: goodperson36 on September 09, 2018, 12:42:53 am ---Hi Guys I don't know why the fuel truck keeps going all the way under the aircraft is thier any setting i need to do to keep this from happening. I attached a picture...
--- End quote ---

Not sure why you posted this in a thread related to passengers but, the reason for the fuel truck for going in the middle of the airplane, is simply that airplane hasn't been customized with the proper fuel point.

We surely cannot pre-configure each and every airplane out there, that's why GSX has an airplane editor that allows you to do just that.

NEMMO:
Hello! Can You tell me is there any way to correct passengers positions to correct the appearance of them related to Jetways positions/ This screenshot was made in LTAI (Justsim) with SODE Jetways by default. Thanks

virtuali:

--- Quote from: NEMMO on September 20, 2018, 05:46:48 pm ---Hello! Can You tell me is there any way to correct passengers positions to correct the appearance of them related to Jetways positions/ This screenshot was made in LTAI (Justsim) with SODE Jetways by default.
--- End quote ---

Already answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,18889.msg131473.html#msg131473

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version