Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

GSX Level 2 - passengers preview video

<< < (4/6) > >>

asturias:
I JUST PURCHASED THE EXPASSION AND ALREADY POSSESSED 8 FSDREAMT PRODUCTS INCLUDING THE GSX, AND THE RESULT IS THAT GSX WORKS AS I ALWAYS, DO NOT SEE PASSENGERS ANYWHERE ANY SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION FOR THE CONTROL PANEL?

asturias:
I JUST PURCHASED THE EXPASSION AND ALREADY POSSESSED 8 FSDREAMT PRODUCTS INCLUDING THE GSX, AND THE RESULT IS THAT GSX WORKS AS I ALWAYS, DO NOT SEE PASSENGERS ANYWHERE ANY SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION FOR THE CONTROL PANEL?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: airnz515 on September 08, 2018, 01:03:58 pm ---So far, it seems animated passengers is only available when you have a bus to take passengers to/bring passengers from an aircraft
--- End quote ---

And why you say that ? Passenger will surely use jetways too.

airnz515:

--- Quote from: virtuali on September 08, 2018, 03:34:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: airnz515 on September 08, 2018, 01:03:58 pm ---So far, it seems animated passengers is only available when you have a bus to take passengers to/bring passengers from an aircraft
--- End quote ---

And why you say that ? Passenger will surely use jetways too.

--- End quote ---

I realise they'll use the jetway but most jetways in New Zealand (where I mostly fly) don't use glass jetways. What I mean is is it possible to get passengers boarding and disembarking using airstairs as well as jetway when both are available at the ramp. So far, passengers will only use the stairs when the aircraft is parked at a remote stand.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: airnz515 on September 08, 2018, 09:10:01 pm ---What I mean is is it possible to get passengers boarding and disembarking using airstairs as well as jetway when both are available at the ramp.
--- End quote ---

Airstairs are typically used only by the cleaning crew, if there's a jetway available. The only reason I can think of when using stairs on a jetway-equipped parking stand, is when the jetway is out of service. Happened to me once...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version