General Category > FSDT Promotions

GSX Level 2 expansion announced:SODE jetways and animated passengers everywhere

<< < (2/21) > >>

mtbrkhrd:
Umberto,

great news and I'm looking very much forward to this!

When talking about jetways in P3D I always think about one particular issue that has been there forever; The minimum view distance you need to see scenery objects. As you know, when a jetway is docked to the L1 door close to the cockpit, it gets clipped by the graphics engine when viewed from the VC.
Perhaps you have had a chance to talk to Lockheed Martin about this to see if they could reduce that minimum view distance, to allow for jetways to display normally when close to the VC? That way your new jetway models would shine even more!  :)

Thanks,
Markus

Ifikratis:
Thank you very much Umberto for this amazing development! These was certainly the best news in the Expo this weekend. Congratulations for FSDT's dedication to bring the level of simulation so high. The fact that you make these features available to all airports is a huge bonus.Thank you so much and looking forward to getting this :))

ebattle:
This seems like it’ll be a nice product. I kinda like the idea of visible passengers. However, more importantly to me, will GSX now make it easier for me to customize the ground support staff?? I really don’t like landing at an airport and picking from the random options available. It’s be great to always have an option for the carrier I’m flying with to service the aircraft, I understand that may mean having to download extra Airlines handler textures after the fact. In my opinion that would actually be great! No more United servicing my Southwest jet?! Please??

Ray Proudfoot:
This could be the tipping point for me buying P3D v4. It's great to see continued improvements to GSX and I have no problem paying for the extra module. I'm sure a lot of work has gone into it.  :)

Richard McDonald Woods:
Well done, Umberto! Very much looking forward to this release. :)

I am happy to be a P3Dv4.2 beta tester if you wish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version