General Category > FSDT Promotions

GSX Level 2 expansion announced:SODE jetways and animated passengers everywhere

<< < (4/21) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Hnla on June 11, 2018, 03:11:48 pm ---So airports with SODE jetways already will not be touched?
--- End quote ---

This was already explained in the announced post: airports that already come with SODE jetways won't be customizable.

To be more precise: it's only the non-FSDT airports with SODE jetways that cannot be customized, but existing FSDT airports using SODE jetways can be customized.

--- Quote ---Or will we have to customize the jetways at all of our favorite airports?
--- End quote ---

Not sure I undertand the question: customization is an option, not a requirement. The only differences are:

- On an default airport with default jetways, there's nothing you must do: just install, and you'll immediately have better looking SODE jetways, which you CAN customize, if you want, but you don't have to.

- On a 3rd party airport with custom-made jetways using the default (CTRL+J) animation system, you must explicitly tell the GSX editor which parkings will have replaced jetways, so it will create an Exclude .BGL for you, and then  you can start customizing them.

Simjockey:
Hi Umberto,

What is the smallest aircraft that this new module will interface with?  e.g. with a KingAir 350, obviously the SODE jetways won't be used but will passengers leave the transfer bus and walk over to the aircraft just as they would to a B737?

Brilliant addition to a great program!

Regards.

SKEWR:
Will there be different voices? Love GSX, but the robot voice of ground crews isn't pleasant.

Thanks.

Speedbird ATC:
I am sold. Will we finally have the option for multiple bus trips and multiple buses? It will be a tad amusing to watch 500 passengers walk out of one bus!

jabloomf1230:
I looking forward to buying this. For default airports will all the gates have animated SODE jetways or just the user's gate? The reason that I ask is I'm wondering how AI aircraft will work with the new GSX 2.  I know that they presently work beautifully with SODE 1.63 and SODE jetways, but I just thought that I'd ask, because VOXATC aircraft (not the sim's) only work with SODE jetways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version