Author Topic: All FSDTnot working crashing P3DV4 **SOLVED**  (Read 6755 times)

rjlfry

Re: All FSDTnot working crashing P3DV4
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2018, 07:32:39 pm »
No the sim exits normally addon manger and couatl exe excluded from AV, I have installed the latest sode and uninstalled addon manger and downloaded new from your site, but when I go into the sim it is say airports installed and active but they are not, I'm now going to uninstall all my 11 FSDT airports and GSX and do a full reinstall, ill let you know how I get on.

Ray Fry.

rjlfry

Re: All FSDTnot working crashing P3DV4
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2018, 12:22:35 pm »
Good news after using the FSDT uninstallers, and reinstalling GSX is working OK, Addon Manager is showing airports Active but not installed due to backing up my activation codes, will now install the airports must have been a corrupted file causing the problem, a windows 10 update maybe, bad new like a London bus there will be another one coming soon.

Ray Fry.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: All FSDTnot working crashing P3DV4 **SOLVED**
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2018, 02:31:25 pm »
The FSDT installers set some wrong compatibility and registry settings (sometimes wrongly set by other addons. We put default values back), which might explain why reinstalling fixed the issue.

rjlfry

Re: All FSDTnot working crashing P3DV4 **SOLVED**
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2018, 11:33:03 pm »
Yes I installed 7 of my airports and they became active as soon as I went into P3Dv4.1 without having to active them, will now install the rest.
Regards Ray Fry.