FS9 support > Las Vegas FS9

Compatibility with BlueSkyScenery's Las Vegas Photographic scenery?

(1/3) > >>

nat2004:
Hi,

Is anyone else using their photographic scenery with FSDT's LAS Scenery? I'm finding that the LAS exclude file is excluding the Hi-Res Photo scenery around the perimeter of the airport exposing the underlying mesh associated with the Photographic scenery. Anyone else finding this?

Thanks,
Nat

bradl:

--- Quote from: nat2004 on May 03, 2009, 11:05:17 am ---Hi,

Is anyone else using their photographic scenery with FSDT's LAS Scenery? I'm finding that the LAS exclude file is excluding the Hi-Res Photo scenery around the perimeter of the airport exposing the underlying mesh associated with the Photographic scenery. Anyone else finding this?

Thanks,
Nat

--- End quote ---

I am, and I'm finding this too. I was hoping that putting the HR scenery lower than the FSDT scenery would solve that, but I still see it. Also, in the BSS HR scenery, Gottfried built it when they were doing construction on taxiway A between A6 and A8. If you overfly the field, you can still partially see that with the FSDT scenery set higher. Doesn't make much of a difference, nor is it FSDT's problem, but just that it's there.

BL.

ESzczesniak:
Interesting that you guys are seeing this.  I am not having that problem when using the BlueSky scenery.  Not sure what the difference is.

nat2004:

--- Quote from: ESzczesniak on May 03, 2009, 10:15:28 pm ---Interesting that you guys are seeing this.  I am not having that problem when using the BlueSky scenery.  Not sure what the difference is.

--- End quote ---
Thats interesting. Could you post a screenshot? I've posted three below. The 1st shows the LAS exclude file excluding the HR textures and exposing the mesh associated with the BlueSky scenery. Shot 2 is exactly the same but this time with the LAS exclude file (EX_KLAS.BGL) disabled. As you can see we now have the HR textures back but as the exclude is disabled they also cover the entire airport scenery! (Shot3)
As BL said, im not blaming FSDT, as it is not there problem, was just wondering if it was a problem my end, or a more general problem.

virtuali:
Do you have KLAS on an higher priority in the Scenery Library (which is were the installer puts it anyway) ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version