Author Topic: two high loaders on the planes  (Read 1442 times)

TRIGGER2010

two high loaders on the planes
« on: June 01, 2018, 10:41:03 pm »
hi i got the qw 787 and it does the same for pmdg 777
when i ask for deboarding i get one high loader on the front and one on  back and now i get a another high loader which drives though the passenger side though the engines to the other side then drives back to the other side of the plane again by driving round the back then though the plane again then does a 180 and go onto the front of the cargo door any fix for this
thanks
martin
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 10:44:20 pm by TRIGGER2010 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: two high loaders on the planes
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 10:37:21 am »
A 3rd loader will only appear if you configured the airplane to have a main cargo door on the left.

The configurations supplied with GSX for the PMDG 777 has the main cargo door enabled only for the Freighter version, with the passenger versions you won't see 3 loaders, as you can see in the attached screenshots, which shows 2 loaders with the passenger version, and 3 loaders with the Freighter version so, if you are seeing anything different, it means there must be a problem with the custom configuration for the PMDG 777 you made/downloaded, and should be fixed by disabling the main cargo door, as in the configuration we ship with GSX as default.

We don't supply a pre-made configuration for the QW787 so, I cannot comment on that but, the solution should be the same: disabling the main cargo door if it's not required.

Of course, I assume you have your GSX fully updated to the most current version, which means you applied the latest FSDT Live Update.