Author Topic: Refueling and Boarding  (Read 2641 times)

MD-82

Refueling and Boarding
« on: June 02, 2018, 01:16:00 pm »
Hello,

yesterday on the FSL A320 I could have sworn I saw a notice in the top bar that went something like this: "Boarding passengers while refueling. Make sure the No Smoking sign is ON".
I usually request catering, request refueling and request boarding in that sequence all at once. This was something I always wanted, so it appeared great. However I did not have time
to stop and see if boarding and fueling were actually taking place at the same time or not. Today I tried the same thing, can't get them both to occur at the same time, and I the message I
saw yesterday is not appearing. Couldn't find anything in the manuals about this.

Is this feature implemented somehow? Or did I maybe see an FSL message?

Thanks,

Sam

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Refueling and Boarding
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 10:19:20 am »
That message has been in GSX since a long time (at least since the new refueling system), and it will be displayed when you called refueling after Boarding is *completed*

MD-82

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 10:50:12 am »
Thank You Umberto.

atav757

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 11:10:04 pm »
That message has been in GSX since a long time (at least since the new refueling system), and it will be displayed when you called refueling after Boarding is *completed*

Will refueling while boarding ever be considered? Since it happens in real life all the time?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 11:12:13 pm »
Will refueling while boarding ever be considered? Since it happens in real life all the time?

We already have a version that allow simultaneous boarding+catering+refueling in testing right now.