Author Topic: Activate Ground Service  (Read 2433 times)

Loeschflieger

Activate Ground Service
« on: April 14, 2018, 03:28:42 pm »
Hello my Name is Reinhard
i can't activate gound service via menu or ctrl+F12, SODE is ok, Airport all loaded. FSX down, GSX down after W10 update, FSX and GSX have been reinstalled

System is WIN 10,

thanks for help

Reinhard
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 04:55:28 pm by Loeschflieger »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Activate Ground Service
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 01:14:04 pm »
Since you say "i can't activate ground service via menu or ctrl+F12", it seems to indicate you DO have the GSX menu visible under the Addons menu of the sim.

If you have the GSX menu visible, the only possible reasons why GSX doesn't start are:

- Another addon has taken the GSX hotkey.

OR

- GSX is trying to tell you something why it can't be called, by you don't see if, because you might have turned down the "Verbosity" slider all the way down from the default, so every message from GSX is disabled.

Loeschflieger

Re: Activate Ground Service
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 01:00:18 pm »
Since you say "i can't activate ground service via menu or ctrl+F12", it seems to indicate you DO have the GSX menu visible under the Addons menu of the sim.

If you have the GSX menu visible, the only possible reasons why GSX doesn't start are:

- Another addon has taken the GSX hotkey.

OR

- GSX is trying to tell you something why it can't be called, by you don't see if, because you might have turned down the "Verbosity" slider all the way down from the default, so every message from GSX is disabled.