Author Topic: Error on GSX  (Read 2580 times)

alexfraguk

Error on GSX
« on: May 11, 2018, 08:39:56 pm »
I changed hardware and reinstalled everything, when crtl+F12 on fsx, error appears. Looks like a patch issue. Logged a tiket a week ago not even an answer.
GSX registered, serial ok etc.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Error on GSX
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 12:57:08 pm »
Your screenshot is very blurry, so it's very difficult to know the exact message but, it seems you have manually removed/renamed a file from a scenery OR you removed a scenery without removing it from the scenery.cfg

Selecting the "Restart and rebuild cache" should fix this.

alexfraguk

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 01:33:29 pm »
I haven't deleted anything manually, just changed hard drive but the gsx was installed on the external anyway, I uninstalled, used cc cleaner, reinstall, same issue.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 06:00:05 pm »
I haven't deleted anything manually, just changed hard drive but the gsx was installed on the external anyway, I uninstalled, used cc cleaner, reinstall, same issue.

You don't say if you did what I suggested to do: the "Restart and rebuild cache" option from the Couatl settings menu.

It's not very clear what do you mean with "just changed the hard drive". Do you mean the hard drive FSX is installed to ? Has its letter changed ?

alexfraguk

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 09:59:43 pm »
How can I do that? as the only option is to access GSX via fsx menu...but...can't find that option you told me?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 01:28:28 pm »
How can I do that? as the only option is to access GSX via fsx menu...but...can't find that option you told me?

As I've said, it's under the Couatl Settings menu. If you have the GSX menu, you surely have the Couatl Settings menu too.