Author Topic: GSX Ground vehicles invisible **SOLVED**  (Read 2936 times)

CptChris

GSX Ground vehicles invisible **SOLVED**
« on: May 01, 2018, 01:01:20 am »
Hello, i've had GSX for some time now. Great addon, never had any problems until just now. I just recently purchased the Flightbeam KSFOHD airport addon, and since then, the ground vehicles have been invisible, save for the tug. Ive reinstalled the addon and reset the config but I just don't know what to do anymore.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 07:17:32 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Ground vehicles invisible
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 05:22:35 pm »
You don't say which simulator you use, which might be important.

CptChris

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 12:13:49 am »
You don't say which simulator you use, which might be important.

I use FSX steam edition. Sorry about that

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 06:01:41 pm »
Invisible vehicles or missing parts are usually a problem in your video settings and/or you FSX.CFG, usually some tweak you shouldn't have applied.

You might try all all these:

- Reset your video driver to default

- If that doesn't work, try to delete your FSX.CFG, so a new one will be created with all default settings. Apply only the HIGHMEMFIX = 1 tweak and nothing else, if you use FSX.

- If that doesn't work, be sure you are not running the sim or any of the addons that starts with it in Compatibility mode.

After resetting the FSX.CFG to default, you must reinstall GSX, because the installer will have to add the paths to the GSX Simobjects folder, or else it won't work.

CptChris

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 01:02:43 am »
Invisible vehicles or missing parts are usually a problem in your video settings and/or you FSX.CFG, usually some tweak you shouldn't have applied.

You might try all all these:

- Reset your video driver to default

- If that doesn't work, try to delete your FSX.CFG, so a new one will be created with all default settings. Apply only the HIGHMEMFIX = 1 tweak and nothing else, if you use FSX.

- If that doesn't work, be sure you are not running the sim or any of the addons that starts with it in Compatibility mode.

After resetting the FSX.CFG to default, you must reinstall GSX, because the installer will have to add the paths to the GSX Simobjects folder, or else it won't work.
This seems to have fixed it. Many thanks