Author Topic: Ability to choose between American and Europe style Catering trucks within P3D?  (Read 1905 times)

LSG Man

Hello all,
I have a suggestion regarding the catering. As it is already very nice that we can choose between certain major catering providers within P3D the last thing I would add to this is the choice between American and European style catering trucks. I dont know if it is already standard that only American style catering trucks appear automatically when operating in North America or only European style catering trucks appear when operating in Europe but outside thoso two continents there are many countries where GSX doesnt know which trucks are more common so this new feature would just let the simmer decide which trucks should serve his aircraft and applies to the reality.
Best regards,
Patrick
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 02:16:36 pm by LSG Man »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
It would be best if we just extended the automatic selection to other countries: it doesn't seem very realistic that a pilot would be able to choose the exact *model* of a vehicle.

The operator, yes, to simulate some kind of agreements between airlines and ground operators, but the model ?

LSG Man

It would be best if we just extended the automatic selection to other countries: it doesn't seem very realistic that a pilot would be able to choose the exact *model* of a vehicle.

The operator, yes, to simulate some kind of agreements between airlines and ground operators, but the model ?

Yes you are right but I think its more unrealistic if the wrong vehicle appears lets say 50% of the time even though the airport has in the real world a large majority of catering trucks of one specific style.
In my opinion I would add this feature in countries where GSX doesnt still know which model is more common and when every country is covered with a realistic automatic selection this feature can be removed.