Author Topic: I think I have screwed something up.  (Read 1682 times)

RobC

I think I have screwed something up.
« on: April 15, 2018, 04:39:13 am »
 Hey y'all, I have GSX and P3Dv4 installed and I was looking over the customize airport window, I was then going to just close the window and I must have clicked on something and the sim started moving me around the airport to different parking spaces and then finally on the grass just off of one of the runways.

I cound see GSX doing something as this was happeining, and now when I try to start a flight at my airport is drops me on the grass just off of one of the runways anmd I have no options to select a starting point like a parking space or ramp. The only choices I get now are "Active Runway" and Tower Controled".

The airport is FlyTampa KTPA Rebooted with the P3D4 patch.

I tried reinstalling the airport and patch but it still just starts me off in the grass and there are no options to select a starting point for my aircraft.

Does GSX edit actual sim files or does it create a custom file? and if so where is it so I can delete it.

As you can tell I am not very good with this program but I am trying to learn, lol, thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I think I have screwed something up.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 12:45:21 pm »
GSX stores your airport customizations here:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX

The airport customization page also indicates the name of the .INI file in use in the top of the window.