Products Support > Memphis KMEM Support FSX/P3D

Is FSDT KMEM BUG? **SOLVED, not a bug**

(1/2) > >>

Proho:

&feature=youtu.be

I use P3D V4.2,when I moveing, LOAD LEVEL will sudden change,other airplane have same problem,i use same set up is normal in default KMEM.
And before i post this topic,i did some test,same airplane setup same addon,the problem just in FSDT KMEM,other FSDT airport or other studio product or default airport  is normal.

same when I fly from other airport,takeoff is good,cruise is good,went I touch down in KMEM,the payload will change.

Sorry for my English,you have some ieda?

virtuali:
It's not a "bug", it's a feature!! It's a way to create a physical bump when you pass over the tarmac division and/or the runway centerline lights.

Of course, it can be user controlled, because it might cause issues to some 3rd party airplanes that DO the same thing, and/or change their own payload at runtime, to simulate a different than default ground handling (the FS Labs A320 does that).

Which is why, there's an option on the KMEM YouControl menu to turn it off.

Proho:
I turn it off,it work,thanks!

Trisso81:
hi there,

My zero fuel weight is changing when I get airborne and land at Memphis. So just to clarify, what exactly do I switch off. So is to Enable Gear bumps over taxiways or disable? Is this what is causing weight changes?

Cheers

Tristan

molleh:
Yes the gear bumps cause this problem. Disable the gear bumps. It is a really strange way to implement the feature, they should just remove it completely to be honest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version