Author Topic: Pmdg 777f problem  (Read 2066 times)

Alex871

Pmdg 777f problem
« on: April 05, 2018, 02:03:18 pm »
There is a problem I'm failing when using gsx it does not recognize the plane is a cargo version and thinks it's a passenger version so I get a option for catering service and wrong gsx vehicles I reinstalled everything and everything is up to date need help!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pmdg 777f problem
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 10:42:16 am »
The internal configuration for the PMDG 777F surely has the plane correctly set as Cargo.

But, if you made some edits to it, or you downloaded a pre-made configuration made by someone else (no longer required, since the plane is internally supported since a long time), your custom configuration will take precedence over the GSX internal one. You can check the airplane configuration to see where GSX is taking its data from.

In any case, nowhere is indicated GSX removes the catering option, just because it's a Cargo plane so, it's entirely normal you'll still have it.

It's not very clear what do you mean with "wrong GSX vehicles". The only different vehicles will be the passenger Stairs, which will be replaced by Cargo stairs in Cargo airplanes, but the rest of the vehicles will be the same.

Alex871

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 07:48:37 pm »
Yes my bad the vehicles are correct but the airstair is wrong its angled low and does not alighn to the aircraft door but with the passenger version it selects the correct airstair it only happens with the cargo version and does not change even after reinstalling gsx.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 06:35:22 pm »
Are you running FSX ? If yes, run the FSDT Live Update now, to get a fixed model.