Author Topic: Flytampa scenery does not have the proper operator handler  (Read 1614 times)

Flightsimmer747

Flytampa scenery does not have the proper operator handler
« on: April 09, 2018, 01:55:42 am »
Hey Folks,
I m reaching out on the forum as I tried many things and read and re read the painkit and GSX manual, and cant figure this out.

My issue, I only see two handling operators at CYUL flytampa, and I want to see Air Canada. I tried everything but Im sure its something so simple.

At any other airport (default) I see handlers properly based on the country and specific to the airports.

The correct codes are in when the parking spot is customized.

I searched many and tried many things, but I gave up its way to complicated if it takes this much work.

Can someone give me the answer please?

Thanks
Been away for 4 years

Flightsimmer747

Re: Flytampa scenery does not have the proper operator handler
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 02:22:16 am »
Ok so I type the question and within minutes I figured it out. It was the parking type that needed to be changed from flytampa's name Cargo when it really should be Gate small medium or heavy.

Hopefully it helps someone else.

Happy flights!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Flytampa scenery does not have the proper operator handler
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 11:17:34 am »
Exactly, we added the option to override the Parking Type, because some developers started to intentionally set it wrong for some reason, while GSX tried to be more realistic, and tied the cargo/non-cargo type to the choice of operator (cargo/non-cargo).