Author Topic: Latest Update, GSX aircraft stairs.  (Read 2667 times)

Pit

Latest Update, GSX aircraft stairs.
« on: April 05, 2018, 11:02:19 pm »
Hi Umberto,
I noticed after the latest Update, that the stairs are no longer deactivated when the PAX 1 is settled with an height to "0" (useful when the aircraft is a small one like the ATR 42 or the Beechcraft King Air 50, or self staired aircrafts) ). When I call the deboarding services the stair is now starting to place itself directly in front of the exit, see my  screenshot below.

Before the latest Update I could set the height of the  PAX1  to zero, and the stair would not appear, just like you suggested to do in this case, see here:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,16379.msg116808.html#msg116808

Regards, Pit.

Pit

Re: Latest Update, GSX aircraft stairs.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 12:24:04 pm »
No reply? Am I the only one with this issue or it is not an issue....... stairs cannot be anymore set to zero height to avoid them whith a selfstaired AC? I forgot to mention, I am using FSX-SE.

Regards.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 12:28:55 pm by Pit »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 02:14:59 pm »
The change it's intentional, because when the height was set to 0, it prevented any vehicle to appear, while in some cases you want to remove the stairs only so, internally, GSX has a new setting, which cannot be controlled from the user interface.

We used this settings for the Aerosoft CRJ (which required it) so, we might add it to the GSX internal database to the default King Air, while we'll update the editor to expose this parameter to users.

Pit

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 04:14:54 pm »
Thanks for the explanation Umberto, yes, kinda complicated to get all different aircrafts cutomized without interferences/issues.

Though, I was satisfied with the settings we had before the latest update..... If I remember well I did have the vehicles I needed for the ground services, only the stairs would not appear ( King Air, ATR, Bombardier  ).

....we might add it to the GSX internal database to the default King Air, while we'll update the editor to expose this parameter to users.

Good idea, yes.

Best regards, Pit.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 04:38:18 pm by Pit »