Author Topic: Willkürliche Auswahl an Service // Arbitrary service selection  (Read 2846 times)

DonStefan

Hallo zusammen.

Folgendes Problem habe ich. Mein GSX wählt nach dem 1. aktivieren (Strg+Shift+F12) eine willkürliche Auswahl.

Beispiel: Ich starte Prepare 3D und stehe am Gate, aktiviere GSX, operation Jetways. Dann drücke ich wieder Strg+Shift+F12 für den nächsten Service (Catering), jedoch wählt GSX selbstständig eine anderen Service aus, meistens debording.
GSX hat schon das neueste Update und der Addon Manager ist auch der neueste.

Hat auch jemand das Problem oder hat irgendjemand einen Tip?
Vielen Dank.

Stefan

Hello everybody.

I have the following problem. My GSX chooses an arbitrary selection after the first activate (Ctrl + Shift + F12).

Example: I start Prepare 3D and stand at the gate, activate GSX, operation Jetways. Then I press Ctrl + Shift + F12 again for the next service (catering), but GSX independently selects another service, mostly debording.
GSX already has the latest update and the Addon Manager is also the newest.

Does anyone have the problem or does anyone have a tip?
Many Thanks.

Stefan

ca177

Re: Willkürliche Auswahl an Service // Arbitrary service selection
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 04:41:35 am »
Same issue.

Alti

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 12:44:16 pm »
Same here!

Maximo410

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 04:32:59 pm »
Not me!

P3D v4.2 FSlabs A320

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 05:16:09 pm »
This has been discussed so many times on the forum and, of course, it's NOT a GSX problem or bug. It's a very well known bug specific in P3D 4.2 which happens with every application with a menu, including LM own sample from the SDK, which causes menu options being automatically selected if you (or another addon) has sent a numeric key before.

To prevent this:

- Don't press any numeric keys before opening ANY (not just GSX) application with a menu

- Don't assign numeric keys to 3rd party applications that might use such keys on their own, for example Chaseplane's camera views.

Again, the problem is totally unrelated to GSX, it affects each and every application with a menu (like SODE, FS Passengers, etc.), there's nothing we or the developers of such other affected applications can do about, LM IS aware of it, and it will fix it in the next update.

DonStefan

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 04:41:52 pm »
LM IS aware of it, and it will fix it in the next update.

Thank you for your answer. (Sorry, I´m very late)

Do you know when the update will be released? Is there something known?