Author Topic: GSX - GSX calls for something before I get a chance too  (Read 2065 times)

cowings1588

GSX - GSX calls for something before I get a chance too
« on: March 25, 2018, 03:49:17 am »
I was seeing this mentioned on FB but at the time was experiencing this issue until now, but last 2 flights today when calling up GSX, it automatically when I go to call up GSX it selects something before I get too have any input into what I want.. Its calling for Catering service but I was just merely calling up GSX.. Like I said up until today I wasn't having this issue, I don't know what started it calling it up a service before I even get to input anything..

Happen since the last update we had on it..
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX - GSX calls for something before I get a chance too
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 07:03:28 pm »
Are you using P3D 4.2 ? If yes, this has been already explained countless of time on the forum, and it's the very well known menu bug introduced in 4.2, which results in menus options being auto-selected, if you (or another addon), use the numeric keys on the keyboard.

If this is the case, your only option (while waiting a fix from LM), is to disable every usage of the numeric keys on the main keyboard from every addon that might use it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 10:52:21 pm by virtuali »

CzarWilkins

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 10:09:20 pm »
Im glad to know that im not alone LOL!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ ??? ???  Also sometimes the pushback has problems, if you have only straight option.  It try to go foward or reverse, have to press brakes lol!!

cowings1588

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 04:14:20 am »
Thank you.. yes 4.2.. funnny before the latest GSX update i wasn't having that issue before.. Only since I last updated have I noticed it..

or what I have been doing, cancelling out GSX and then reselecting my option..
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 04:16:12 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 10:55:07 am »
Thank you.. yes 4.2.. funnny before the latest GSX update i wasn't having that issue before.. Only since I last updated have I noticed it..

The "update" that has caused this is the 4.2 update, not the GSX update.

Just because you noticed it after the GSX update, doesn't mean that something changed in GSX that caused this, since it will do exactly the same even with every previous GSX version, and it will happen just the same with each and every 3rd party application with a menu, like FS Passengers, SODE, etc.