Author Topic: No gateway available  (Read 1870 times)

sgtbarringer

No gateway available
« on: March 25, 2018, 10:46:41 pm »
So I am new to this. I am running FSX with Ground Environment X and Ultimate Traffic Live. When I am at the departure airport GSX works great. I landed in KSLC and I went to request a gate but every gate was unavailable. All gates said available soon. I waited for 10 minutes for a gate to open up. Are the product I am running with GSX compatible?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No gateway available
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 10:49:23 pm »
If the Gate is unavailable, that's not a GSX issue or a scenery issue. It's just you AI Traffic settings are way too dense, and they have taken all the gate suitable to your airplane.

sgtbarringer

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 11:12:59 pm »
That's what i was thinking, but I reduced the so traffic density to 10 and all gates where still full.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 11:22:08 pm »
That's what i was thinking, but I reduced the so traffic density to 10 and all gates where still full.

Again, nothing to do with the GSX or the scenery. If the gate are full, which is clearly only controlled by the traffic product you are using, they are full...nothing we can do about it, you must act on your AI traffic product to control their density.

Are you SURE you are on 10% on Traffic ? UTLive has its own scenery density, which is separate from the one of the sim.