Author Topic: missing marshall from hi-loader?  (Read 2126 times)

jd_jay

missing marshall from hi-loader?
« on: March 10, 2018, 08:53:30 am »
As the topic says, is this normal or has something gone corrupt somewhere? i thought it was to do with my repaints of GSX vehicles but i removed them from the folder and did a fresh install and the same thing happens, even on FSDT provided vehicles?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: missing marshall from hi-loader?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 05:26:15 pm »
You are not supposed to have a Marshaller on any of the loaders. You should see a static crewman at the wheel. Since he's part of the loader model, it's not normal you would miss only *him*, and the only known cause for missing parts of an object, is an issue with the sim graphic settings.

You don't say which simulator you use, so we cannot help without further clarification.

jd_jay

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 07:40:11 pm »
You are not supposed to have a Marshaller on any of the loaders. You should see a static crewman at the wheel. Since he's part of the loader model, it's not normal you would miss only *him*, and the only known cause for missing parts of an object, is an issue with the sim graphic settings.

You don't say which simulator you use, so we cannot help without further clarification.

Sorry for the delay in reply, im using P3Dv4.2, everything updated as much as possible, fresh install of GSX also and updated.  Please see below the "static" crewman missing from the hi-loader. All over vehicles including the normal loader have static crewman where necessary.

https://i.imgur.com/CU1ADjH.jpg
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:45:12 am by virtuali »

jd_jay

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 07:16:10 pm »

Can i give this a friendly bump please.  Id like to try and get the sorted before i have to pack my PC away to move house and dont want this post to get lost in the depths of the forum. I provided an image and the sim version im using, on top of that all other vehicles have the suitable crewman in place.  Many thanks in advance.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 11:45:32 am »
Try to run the FSDT Live Update again.