Author Topic: GSX not working with 747  (Read 3294 times)

donkey20048

GSX not working with 747
« on: March 13, 2018, 03:23:03 pm »
hi all

for some reason from today my gsx doesnt work at any airport with the pmdg 747

works fine with all other planes but it suddenly stopped working with it

ive tried reinstall
and ive tried the restart couatl and re-enable gsx but still wont work

any ideas?
thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX not working with 747
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 10:03:50 pm »
It's not very clear from your message what do you mean with "doesn't work". Do you have error messages ? If yes, which ones ?

donkey20048

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 11:53:15 pm »
when i press the commands to do GSX nothing happens
i do not get any messages at all. Ive tried to custom the airport slot incase but all is correct and i have the parking brake on

it works fine for other planes but will not operate or open or do anything for the 747

bbugday

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 08:00:42 am »
Hello,
I have an issue with GSX and PMDG 747 as well.
When I start the boarding phase, passengers board and cargo gets loaded as well but for the rear cargo hold only. The cargo for the front cargo hold never arrives. The high loader operater continues to wait for the cargo and not removing the loader from the position since the cargo load phase has not been completed. Eventually I end up restarting GSX and skipping to the pushback and start up phase.
This only happens with PMDG 744. I have not come accross this problem with other aircraft yet.

Best Regards,
Burak

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 10:24:44 am »
i do not get any messages at all.

First, check if you have reduced the Verbosity slider in the GSX Settings ( the default it's the maximum setting ), because maybe GSX is telling you to do something, but you don't see the message because you suppressed the messages that way.

Also, be sure you are using the internal configuration, not one you made/downloaded, which might be wrong. To verify this, check the GSX airplane editor page, and see if GSX is using its internal configuration for that plane. If it doesn't, use the Reset button to revert to the default configuration that comes with GSX.

donkey20048

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 10:33:33 am »
as ive said a  few times im not missing any steps as i cannot bring up the menu to do anything in the first place

and to confirm it is the standard config

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 10:37:15 am »
as ive said a  few times im not missing any steps as i cannot bring up the menu to do anything in the first place

I never said you "missed any steps". I said to check the GSX Settings, to see if you can see the GSX warnings, in the GSX menu under the Addons menu (which should be always accessible) because, maybe, GSX is trying to tell you why it cannot start.

donkey20048

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2018, 11:34:52 am »
sorry i missed understood you

ive checked and there are no warning messages when i have the option enabled

ive tried restarting couatl and resintalled stand alone manager and live update incase

im still bafled

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 02:12:34 pm »
As I've said, be sure you are using the internal configuration, not one you made/downloaded, which might be wrong. To verify this, check the GSX airplane editor page, and see if GSX is using its internal configuration for that plane. If it doesn't, use the Reset button to revert to the default configuration that comes with GSX.